Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 February 2010

Vogue Evaluation

With the final piece I wanted to make something that contrasted ideas. During my research I picked up on a quote from a graphic design agency. The idea that trends and fashions are constantly moving and coming in and out of vogue, but maybe something that’s truly in vogue was something that contrasted the past and current.

With the design I tried to draw up a very glossy, well polished figure, symbolising the glamour and desirability that I would associate vogue to. With the quote in mind I then wanted to brake it up by contrasting it against a rough worm background.

Overall I am pleased with the design (shame it didn’t even get a single vote mind) however if I were to revisit the work I may tone out the background as its got a lot of contrast which seems to pull the viewers eyes more that the figure itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment