Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Image - Editorial

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Evaluation
I wouldn’t say this one of the strongest briefs I’ve done and I actually struggled with this a little. Fitting my idea of what I see for article into a pre detirmed space really limited my ideas. Designing for a specific area was a struggle for me mainly because I had my idea and focussed on it. When it came to making it fit it was something that I’d completely forgotten about it. Because of this the images lost relevance and generally looked out of place. If I were to look at this project again I’d definitely consider the possibilities within the area I have to work with an not just jump straight on the PC or Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment