Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 January 2011

From the list below, I have chose to go with 'Gangster Films'. The reason for this choice is largely due to how much this will tie into my context. There's a lot of scope for gritty, illustrated design which is a route I can see working quite well for this project.

This will also enable me to start producing some hand drawn work which I can then bring back into illustrator and photoshop to further develop skills in this area.


What I need to do:

The research I will be looking for is to first find my audience, who would be interested in watching the program. This will then underpin the look and feel of the idents and t'sequence. Lot's of studies into existing title sequences

I will then need to find my list, this can be done through film review sites such as rotten tomato and IMDB. The main reviewers will no doubt show the 'classic' gangster films, mostly American. It's difficult to decide whether to throw in some newer films that are more current today but maybe not the 'main' top 10. This can be decided later into the work however but it's something to be thinking about for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment