Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Ideas on Time Management

Some of the tools people use for planning there time

Activity Logs – Listing and organising how you use your time. Find out what you mainly waste your time doing. Can be a pretty dull week writing all this stuff down but its helpful in the long run. A couple of month back, I did one of these myself and found I was spending a lot of time procrastinating on PS3 rather than finishing off small bits of work. I’ve stopped now, as I don’t have it anymore!

Prioritisation Lists - List and categories all the things on your list and order them in terms of importance/marks maybe. Obviously everything’s important but some more than others. Work out what’s going to be best for that time.

Personal Goal Setting – Plan to complete tasks and reward yourself your finishing them. Willing yourself on that you can watch a bit of telly AFTER you’ve wrote your evaluations.

I think its hand to pick or choose which one of these methods will work best for a majority of people. Something like this will be aimed at a wide range of people and we’re all different. What might work for some may not for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment