Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 May 2010

InDesign Task

Write Up:

What type of films do you like?
I like all the saw films, Hide and Seek, Amityville Horror, 28 Days Later, My Bloody Valentine, Horror spoofs such as Shaun of the Dead and Scary Movie. I like horror because most of them are just cheesy and bad, and funny stuff like paranormal activity. My Bloody Valentine was kind of scary but I rarely find a film that scares me. I like ones with a good twist at the end like the first Saw movie. The Saw films are good because they’re so gory; it’s kind of funny. There’s a horror called mirrors where a woman rips her jaw apart.. it’s pretty funny.

What’s your favourite TV show?
I like a lot, Friends, Supersize vs Superskinny, Facejacker, Phonejacker, Family Guy, 20210, Glee, anything with Derren Brown and the soaps Hollyoaks, Eastenders, Corronation Street.

I like a wide range of Music
Drum n Bass , Dubstep, Oldskool, Jungle Breakbeat, R+B, Garage, Bassline, Cheesy Pop. If I had to pick a favourite style I’d say R&B when I’m getting ready, gets you in the mood. Listening to anything that’s chart at moment, Tinie Tempah, Young Money, Dizzee rascal.

When it comes to food I like anything Italian. Pasta dishes, lasagne, garlic bread (goes with anything). I can cook a really good roast dinner, if I do say so myself. Also do curries, I cook a nice cashew nut curry. I go through phases of liking different foods though, I went through a phase of eating loads of Greek yoghurt with honey and muesli. I love cooking and I’m always trying new things, apart from meat and fish because I’m a veggie!!

Designers I like are people like Linda Zacks, extraoomph.com. Claire Coles, although she's more textiles and Si Scott.

My Hometowns Bury St Edmunds, a little town down south. I have one brother, one sister, one step brother and one step sister. My dog is called Mojo, he is a greyhound and I love him :)

Click for full thing

No comments:

Post a Comment