Total Pageviews

Friday 5 November 2010

Design Feedback

I conducted a ‘Quik’ questionnaire to 38 of my friends based on the initial design work. The feedback I received was that the digital paint idea wasn’t working and that I should continue to develop the vector based work.

It’s a shame really but as I personally prefer digital paint but I have to agree that in relation to the brand it is pretty out of place. I will however try blend in some other mediums to further develop the vectors.

The issue that I’ve come across is that I have all these shapes that sort of relate to the idea of modern trends with some beach refs such as the bones vectors but nothing really shouts Quiksilver to me. Going to have to develop this a little more, maybe try an incorporate the surf feel into the work and also run some tests at incorporating the charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment